Student Affairs & Enrollment Management Strategic Planning
To inspire and develop leaders who will promote social justice and transform communities.
Student Affairs & Enrollment Management supports educational equity by facilitating innovative programs, services and strategies designed to positively impact all students' success and progression toward personal and academic goals.
Priority Goals for 2016-19:
The SAEM Strategic Planning Committee met throughout academic year 2014-15 as well as part of 2015-16 and prepared the following recommended strategic plan to guide our efforts through academic year 2018-19. This plan has undergone consultation with Associated Students and is now awaiting the President’s review.
The current iteration of the SF State SAEM Strategic Plan 2016-2019 can be accessed via the link. This document will continue to be updated as individual cabinet area units develop supporting action plans, strategies and outcome measures.
Member of the Strategic Planning Committee were:
- Aimee Barnes, Interim Executive Director, Associated Students
- Nicole Bohn, Director, Disability Programs & Resource Center – Chair of the Committee
- Yolanda Gamboa, Clinical Faculty, Counseling & Psychological Services
- Heather Hall, Assistant Registrar, Registrar’s Office
- Kevin J. Kinney, Associate Director, Residential Life
- Brian Stuart, Assistant Dean of Students & Director, New Student Programs
- Cristal Wallin, Senior Personnel Officer, Office of the Vice President
- Justin Woodard, Transfer Credit Specialist, Enrollment Management Technology
Going forward, the SAEM Assessment Committee will monitor and guide the development of unit action plans, as well as oversee implementation and evaluation, to meet the priority goals of the strategic plan.