OIPNEWS Weekly Update
January 04, 2013
Immigration & Visa Updates
- Immigration Law Question
- Are You An F-1 Visa Student Who Is Currently Abroad? What You Need To Know About Re-Entry Into The U.S.
- Important SEVIS Registration Information for International Students
- Security Requirements for Travel to the United States
- Information on U.S. Visitor’s Visas for Family Members and Friends From Abroad
Office of International Programs (OIP) Updates
- OIP Office Hours During The Winter Break
- New International Students Arrive At SF State!
- Are You Assisting New Spring 2013 Students?
- Planning To Take A Cruise?
- OIP’s On-Line “International Student Handbook!”
- New Spring 2013 Class At SF State: Mental Health Advocate Training
Workshops & Activities
Income Tax Information
- OIP Answers Some Of Your Tax Questions
- Attention Income Tax Filers: Non-Resident Tax Forms Cannot be Filed Electronically
- Income Tax Information: Statement of Interest Earnings From Your Bank, Form 1099-INT
San Francisco Bay Area Events & Activities
- January National Holidays
- Upcoming January Holiday Observances
- Useful Web Site Tip
- Travel Tips: Before You Leave For A Long Trip
- Quote Of The Week
- Consumer Corner: How To Obtain a Free Credit Report