Office of Student Financial Aid

Image: Photos of SF State students and scenes from around campus

(N4 & N8) Federal Student Loans PENDING BANKRUPTCY

According to Federal Student Aid (FSA) you have a pending bankruptcy on file. If you wish to receive federal student loans, you must read and complete the bankruptcy statement form and submit the completed form to our office by mail.

SF State Home