Summer 2012 Semester Fee and Payment Information
Schedule of Fees/Tuition
*The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Tuition fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial tuition fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed tuition fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed tuition fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees and/or the Campus.
The Bursar's Office will begin accepting Summer 2012 Campus Semester fee payments on Monday, March 12, 2012 for the following programs* (see schedule below):
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Master of Science Business Administration (M.S.B.A.)
- Master of Science in Accountancy (M.S.A.)
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership (Ed.D.)
- Master of Science - Physical Therapy (M.P.T.)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Science (D.P.T.Sc.)
All other courses will be offered through College of Extended Learning. For more information, please visit http://www.cel.sfsu.edu/.
Plus Local Fees:
|Student Body Center Fee|
|Recreation and Wellness Center Fee|
|Student Body Association Fee|
|Student Health Service Fee|
|Campus Service Card Fee|
Total Registration Fees*
*Graduate students in the College of Business will be charged a MBA/MSBA Program Fee at a rate of $327 for ( 6.0 or fewer units) and $560 for (6.1 or more units) in addition to tuition fee, local fees and nonresident tuition fee.
All students must pay registration fees appropriate to their student level. In addition, Out-of-State and International students must pay $372.00 per unit. All MBA, MSA, and MSBA students must pay an additional Professional Program Fee of $254 per unit each semester.
Graduate students enrolled in the Ed.D. doctoral program in Education Leadership will be charged tution fees of $5,250 in addition to local fees and nonresident tuition fee (if applicable).
- Schedule of Fees/ Tuition and Registration Process
- Fee Payment Deadlines
- Refund Guidelines
- Financial Aid Recipient Deadlines
- Miscellaneous Fees
- Payment Methods
- Installment Plans (There are no installment plans for the Summer Semester)
- Special Circumstances
- Important Dates