2. . Archaeology in the Black Butte Reservoir Region, Glenn and Tehama Counties, California. Part I: Salvage Archaeology in the Black Butte Area, Glenn County, California Adan Treganza and Martin Heickson. Part II: A Study of 4-Glenn-10: The Brownell Indian Cemetery Wallace Woolfenden. 1969. $3.50
3. The Archaeological Salvage of Two San Francisco Shellmounds Frank Rackerby. A Partial Faunal Analysis of Ala-12 and 13, Two San Francisco Bay Shellmounds James Whelan. 1967.
4.* The Archaeology of the Buchanan Reservoir Region, Madera County, California. Part I: A Survey of the Archaeological Resources of the Buchanan Reservoir Region, Madera County, California Michael J. Moratto. Part II: The Archaeology of the Schwabacher Site, 4-Mad- 117 Thomas F. King. 1969. $3.50.
5. The Archaeology of Buchanan Reservoir Region, Madera Country, California Thomas F. King, editor. 1969.
6. Contributions to the Archaeology of Point Reyes National Seashore: A Compendium in Honor of Adan E. Treganza Robert E. Shenk, editor. 1970.
7. Buchanan Archeological Project: Report of 1969 Excavations, Archaeology of the Buchanan Reservoir Region, Madera County , California, Part VIII Michael J. Moratto. 1970.
8. Contributions to the Archaeology of San Mateo County, California Michael J. Moratto. 1971.
9. A Study of Prehistory in the Tuolumne River Valley, California Michael J. Moratto, editor. 1971.
10.* The Weaving of San Andreas Chicahuaxtla June Hiatt. 1972. $3.00.
11.* Sam Alley: Excavations at 4-Lak-305 Near Upper Lake, California Michael J. Moratto with Steven Deitz, Thomas Jackson, and Stanley Van Dyke. 1973. $3.00.
12.* Contributions to Coastanoan Archaeology: Archaeological Investigations at 4-Ala-330 and 4-SMA-22 George Phebus, Jr. 1973. $3.00.
13.* Anthropological and Ethnohistorical Sources for the San Francisco Bay Region Michael J. Moratto. 1974. $4.00.
14.* Monumental Art of Chontales: A Description of the Sculpture Style of the Department of Chontales, Nicaragua Guillermo R. Zelaya-Hidalgo, Karen Olsen Bruhns, and James Dotta. 1974. $5.00.
15. Shelter Hill: Archaeological Investigations at MRN-14, Mill Valley, California Michael J. Moratto, Lynn M. Riley, and Steven C. Wilson, editors. (Issued jointly as MAPOM Papers No. 2, Miwok Archaeological Preserve of Marin.) 1974.
16.* Ethnography in the San Francisco Bay Area Yoshiko Yamamoto, editor. 1994. $5.00.
17. The Archaeology of De Silva Island, 4-MRN-17. IN PRESS.
18. * An Archaeological Assemblage from Eastern Ecuador Arthur G. Rostoker. $6.00.
*Still available for sale
Treganza Anthropology Museum
1600 Holloway Avenue
San Francisco, California 94132
Last updated 8/8/96
Back to the SFSU Anthropology home page