Robert Keith Collins, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor • American Indian History and Cultural Changes
• Black Indians
• American Indian and African American Interaction in North and South America
• Person-Centered Ethnography
Andrew Jolivétte, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Chair
• Mixed-Race Identity
• Comparative Race Relations
• American Indian Cultural Representation
• Creole Studies
• Health Disparities and Sexuality
• Sociology and the Urban Indian Experience
Phil Klasky, M.A. Lecturer • American Indians and U.S. Laws • Environmental justice, nuclear colonialism and human rights
• Cultural preservation and revitalization
• Oral literature and ethnographic recording