San Francisco State University
1600 Holloway Ave, HSS 206
San Francisco , CA 94132-4154
8:30 - 5:00 PM
Monday through Friday
|| Campus Map || Parking Information || Directions to SFSU|
The Testing Center serves the University by coordinating and administering educationally required testing programs to include scoring, recording and reporting results of tests required of students for admission (undergraduate and graduate); diagnostic and course placement purposes; credit, certification, and graduation.
The Center provides information about various types of tests, supplies and registration materials for many educationally required examinations.
The Center administers tests to students referred by academic and career counselors. The results are used to assist them in determining educational and career goals.
The Center provides support to faculty by offering computer scoring and statistical analysis of classroom tests, processing of faculty evaluations, and consultation in test design and measurement. The Center staff aids in conducting evaluation studies pertaining to instruction and related test programs.
Return to Testing Homepage
HOW TO GET TO SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY
- From the south take I-280 north to the 19th Ave exit. Take Junipero Serra Blvd. to Holloway Ave. turn left on Holloway to campus on 19th Ave.
- From the north take Highway 101 south, cross the Golden Gate Bridge. Take the 19th Ave./Highway 1 exit. Follow 19th to campus at Holloway Ave.
- From the east bay take I-80 across the Bay Bridge to Highway 101 south. Take 101 south to I-280 toward Daly City. Take the Mission St./Daly City exit, bearing right onto Sagamore St. to Brotherhood Way to Junipero Serra Blvd. north. Take Junipero Serra to Holloway Ave.: turn left on Holloway to campus at 19th Ave.
BY PUBLIC TRANSIT:
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PUBLIC TRANSIT: Bay Area Transit Information
- From BART - Daly City station -
- SF State's FREE shuttle during school hours
Monday - Thursday 7am - 10pm Friday 7am - 5:50pm
- Muni #28
- SamTrans #3B Stonestown
- From downtown San Francisco -
- MUNI M-OceanView light-rail subway to the SF State stop
- From San Francisco neighborhoods -
- MUNI line #17 (West Portal and ParkMerced)
- MUNI line #26 (Mission)
- MUNI line #18 (Outer Richmond and Sunset)
- MUNI line #28 (Inner Richmond, Inner Sunset and Marina)
- MUNI line #29 (Richmond, Sunset, Excelsior, and Hunters Point) also serve the campus.
- SamTrans #21A Stonestown also serves the campus
Information is available from the Parking and Transportation Office located in lot 8
but soon moving to the Corporation Yard. If you have any questions or special needs regarding parking,
please call (415) 338-1441. Visitor and student parking: $2 daily.
- DAILY -- Lot 20 -- 24 hours a day. Lot 25 -- M-F, 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- EVENINGS -- Lots 1, 4, 6, 8, 19 -- M-Th, 5 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- WEEKENDS -- Free parking available in all lots on weekends and Friday after 5 p.m.
Permit dispensers are located in Lots 4, 6, 8, 19, 20 & 25.
(Note: Most permit dispensers accept quarters only.)
DAILY PERMITS ARE VALID IN THE LOT FROM WHICH PERMIT IS PURCHASED ONLY.
DISABLED ACCESS PARKING
San Francisco State University has blue zones on campus. A DMV
placard/license plate and a valid SFSU parking permit are required to park in a blue zone on campus.
Guests with a DMV placard/license plate should obtain a guest parking permit or call the Parking Division
(415) 338-1441 upon arrival on campus.