2015 Summer Class Schedule
- All classes are available to the general public.You do not need to be matriculated.
- To be placed on the class list email us at email@example.com and put the appropriate keywords in the subject line for the class(es) of your choice. If you are interested in more than one class you can send one email with all of the keywords in the subject line. Be sure to spell the keywords correctly.
- If space is available you will be sent information, registration and reservation forms by email. The response will reserve a space for up to 3 weeks, allowing time for you to complete the forms and return them via postal mail.
- See Accommodations for meals and accommodation costs.
- Carpooling: contact the director at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for ride sharing.
- Flora of the Northern Sierra Nevada
- Learn more
- June 28-July 3, 2015 (Note: there is a typographical error on the brochure - these are the correct dates)
- Bob Patterson
- 1 SFSU Unit
- Class open
- Request registration forms by emailing email@example.com, include the keyword "Flora" in the subject line