2013 Summer Class Schedule
- All classes are available to the general public.You do not need to be matriculated.
- To receive registration material email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and put the appropriate keywords in the subject line for the class(es) of your choice. If you are interested in more than one class you can send one email with all of the keywords in the subject line. Be sure to spell the keywords correctly.
- If space is available you will be sent a registration packet by email. The response will reserve a space for up to 3 weeks, allowing time for you to complete the forms and return them via postal mail.
- Tuition costs are listed below. See Accommodations for meals and accommodation costs.
- Carpooling: contact the director at email@example.com to arrange for ride sharing.
- Perfecting Your Presentation: Fly Fishing in the North Yuba Watershed
- Learn more
- July 26-28, 2013
- Trent Kirshner
- Workshop, Continuing Education Units available
- Class open
- Request registration materials by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, include the keywords "Perfecting Your Presentation" in the subject line