We offer luxury camping. Large 12' x 16' double occupancy tents (see below) with mattresses on platforms situated alongside the North Yuba River. Accommodations include hot water and showers, and flush toilets. Our dining hall provides great meals and promotes a wonderful camaraderie. You may also opt to bring your own camping gear. Or you can stay off campus and still partake in our dining services and classes. If you stay on campus however you must participate in our meal plans. All full-time students from any university is entitled to 30% off costs for food and camping.
For those of you who wish to explore other lodging here is a link to the Sierra County Lodging. SNFC is 1 mile from Bassett's Station and 6 miles from Sierra City. It is wise to make reservations early, as most rooms are full by late June.
All full time students can receive a 30% discount on food and lodging prices.
Fees for meals and accommodation are yet to be determined.
We are in the process of creating an online registration system. If you sign up for a class you will be sent an email with instructions on how to pay for meals and accommodations.
- Use of a large tent (10 ft by 10 ft or 13 ft by 8 ft) on a tent platform
- Including mattresses on cots or on the floor, hot showers, washrooms etc.
- Expect double occupancy in tents
- Use of hot showers, washrooms,etc
- You bring your own tent or RV
- 3 meals/day (fewer meals only on arrival and departure days)