Part-Time Job Fair
On- and off-campus employers offer part-time positions (Federal Work-Study and non-Work-Study) at this outdoor recruiting event held early in the new academic year. The Part-Time Job Fair is open only to SF State students and alumni.
By attending a career event, you understand that you are a guest of the organizations sponsoring the career event. Students, please review our Code of Conduct before arriving.
|Part-Time Job Fair||
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Quad / Main Lawn
11 am – 2 pm
Registration Information for Employers
- Regular Registration: $100
- Registration for SF State Departments/Offices: Complimentary
- Registration Deadline: September 2, 2013
- Registration includes one parking pass, one table, seating, and one lunch (additional meals must be pre-purchased in the registration).
- Registration does not confirm participation; an official confirmation will be sent via e-mail. Once registration is confirmed, fees are non-refundable.
This event held early in the new academic year will be well attended by students seeking part-time employment. It will be a great opportunity for you to connect with SF State’s diverse student population of over 30,000. For information regarding our student demographics, click here.
Online Registration Instructions:
On the left side of this website, click on the GatorJOBS link.
Click the "Post positions and register for events" under the Employers & Recruiters heading.
If you already have an account on GatorJOBS, enter your Username and Password in the appropriate fields, and then click the "Login" button.
If you are a new user to GatorJOBS, click the "Click here to register!" link at the bottom of that page to create a new account.
- After logging into your GatorJOBS account, click the "Career Fairs and Events" item, which can be found on the menu bar at the top of your homepage.
- Click the "Search" button.
- Locate the event and click on it to begin the online registration.
If you have questions, please contact the Student Involvement & Career Center – Employment Services Program at (415) 338-1764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of 2013 Part-Time Job Fair Employers
7x7 Executive Transportation
Big Bus Tours
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Center for Learning and Autism Support Services, Inc. (CLASS)
City Segway Tours
Destination Sitters, LLC
EC San Francisco
Edgewood Center for Children and Families
IST Management Services
Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
Law Office of Charles Small
Levana Autism Support Services LLC
Presidio Community YMCA
SF State Campus Recreation
SF State Cesar Chavez Student Center
SF Clubs Inc.
Stanford Park Nannies
Wells Fargo Bank