Career Fair - Fall & Spring
The Career Fair is a general event that targets students and alumni from all majors for entry-level positions and internships. Employers representing businesses, non-profits and government agencies participate in this one-day recruiting event.
The event is opened only to SF State students and alumni. Please bring your SF State student ID or other documentation to show your SF State affiliation.
By attending a career event, you understand that you are a guest of the organizations sponsoring the career event. Students, please review our Code of Conduct before arriving. Attendees should bring their resumes and wear professional business attire.
|Career Fair – Fall||
Friday, November 15, 2013
Jack Adams Hall (Cesar Chavez Student Center)
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
|Career Fair – Spring||
Friday, April 4, 2014
Main Gym (Gymnasium)
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Registration Information for Employers – Spring
- Space is limited!
- Regular Registration: $350.00
- Non-Profit/Government registration: $200.00
- Registration Deadline: March 31, 2014
- Once the accommodation limit is reached, additional registrations will be put on a waiting list.
- Registration does not confirm participation; an official confirmation will be sent via e-mail. Once registration is confirmed, fees are non-refundable.
- Registration includes parking, one table, two chairs, and two lunches.
The Fair is widely marketed and will be well attended – it will be a great opportunity for you to publicize your organization, employment needs and internships to SF State’s diverse student population of over 30,000. For information regarding our student demographics, click here.
Online Registration Instructions:
- On the right side of this website, click on the GatorJOBS For Employers link.
- Click the "Post positions and register for events" under the Employers & Recruiters heading.
- If you already have an account on GatorJOBS, enter your Username and Password in the appropriate fields, and then click the "Login" button. If you are a new user to GatorJOBS, click the "Click here to register!" link at the bottom of that page to create a new account.
- After logging into your GatorJOBS account, click the "Career Fairs and Events" item, which can be found on the menu bar at the top of your homepage.
- Click the "Search" button.
- Locate the event and click on it to begin the online registration.
If you have questions, please contact the Student Involvement and Career Center at (415) 338-1761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2014 Career Fair Participants
The list of participating employers will be posted here when employer registration is confirmed.
Fall 2013 Career Fair Participants
- Bay Alarm Company
- Berkeley Properties USA
- BOMA San Francisco
- Burns & Wilcox
- California State Auditor
- California State Board of Equalization, San Francisco District Office
- Canon Solutions America, Inc.
- Canvas InfoTech Inc
- Childcare Careers
- Congresswoman Jackie Speier's Office
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- FIDM/ Fashion Institute of Design &Merchandising
- Forex Capital Markets
- The Hertz Corporation
- Hewins Financial Advisors, LLC
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions U S A, Inc
- The Lash Group
- North East Medical Services
- OpenERP, Inc.
- Peace Corps
- Quest Diagnostics
- San Francisco State University Human Resources
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Self-Help for the Elderly
- Sony Computer Entertainment America
- U.S. Marine Corps Officer Programs
- Verizon Wireless
- Wells Fargo Bank