The Career Fair is a general event that targets students and alumni from all majors for entry-level positions and internships. Employers representing businesses, non-profits and government agencies participate in this one-day recruiting event.
The event is opened only to SF State students and alumni. Please bring your SF State student ID or other documentation to show your SF State affiliation.
By attending a career event, you understand that you are a guest of the organizations sponsoring the career event. Students, please review our Code of Conduct before arriving. Attendees should bring their resumes and wear professional business attire.
Friday, April 3, 2015
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Registration Information for Employers
- Space is limited!
- Regular Registration: $350
- Non-Profit/Government registration: $200
- Registration Deadline: March 20, 2015
- Once the accommodation limit is reached, additional registrations will be put on a waiting list.
- Registration does not confirm participation; an official confirmation will be sent via e-mail. Once registration is confirmed, fees are non-refundable.
- Registration includes parking, one table, two chairs, and two lunches.
The Fair is widely marketed and will be well attended – it will be a great opportunity for you to publicize your organization, employment needs and internships to SF State’s diverse student population of over 30,000. For information regarding our student demographics, click here.
Online Registration Instructions:
- On the right side of this website, click on the GatorJOBS For Employers link.
- If you already have an account on GatorJOBS, enter your Username and Password in the appropriate fields, and then click the "Login" button. If you are a new user to GatorJOBS, click the "Click here to register!" link at the bottom of that page to create a new account.
- After logging into your GatorJOBS account, click the "Career Fairs and Events" item, which can be found on the menu bar at the top of your homepage.
- Click the "Search" button.
- Locate the event and click on it to begin the online registration.
If you have questions, please contact the Student Involvement and Career Center at (415) 338-1761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Participating Employers
- AAA Business Supplies & Interiors
Amethod Public Schools
Amigos de las Americas
Bank of America
Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD)
Bay Area SMACNA (Sheet Metal Heating & Air Conditioning Contractors National Association)
Bay Area Youth Agency Consortium (BAYAC) AmeriCorps
Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies (BHHC)
Better Finance, Inc.
Boys & Girls Club of the Peninsula
Broadway Mechanical-Contractors, Inc. (BMC)
California Department of Industrial Relations
California Employment Development Department (EDD)
Clean Water Action
Clinical Laboratories of Hawaii, LLP
Consolidated Electrical Distributors, Inc. (CED)
E.A. Davidovits & Co., Inc.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Family & Child Empowerment Services San Francisco (FACES SF)
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM)
First Investors Corporation
Forex Capital Markets (FXCM) LLC
Fund for the Public Interest
Gavin de Becker & Associates
John Muir Charter School
New York Life
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.
Penske Truck Leasing
San Francisco Police Department (SFPD)
San Francisco State University Police Department
Self-Help for the Elderly
Seneca Center for Children & Families
Sheraton Palo Alto
Tenderloin Housing Clinic
U.S. Air Force
Young Community Developers, Inc.