Student Involvement & Career Center
Image: Photos of SF State students and scenes from around campus
- Participate in all Fraternity/Sorority Council (FSC) meetings and events. Complete all FSC requirements.
- Provide Student Involvement & Career Center (SICC) copies
of the national colonization process for the petitioning organization (if applicable).
- Provide SICC copies of national and/or local constitutions by-laws. Constitution and/or by-laws must demonstrate long term sustainability.
- Meet with SICC Greek advisor twice a semester or until process is complete.
- Must have a total of eight (8) members to charter and demonstrate sustainability.
- Attend SICC orientation to provide basic information regarding University policies and procedures for new officers.
- Attend anti-hazing workshop to provide up to date information regarding hazing policy and law, give alternatives to hazing, and answer any questions the chapter may have.
- Attend alcohol abuse and sexual assault workshop to provide information regarding current national trends and resources available on campus.
- Complete three (3) programs per semester geared towards the campus community until process is complete: One (1) educational, one (1) social, and one (1) pertaining to some sort of development (eg. career, leadership, professional, etc.).
- Complete all national requirements (if applicable), providing the University with a letter from nationals stating this fact
- Have a process in place to: recruit new members; train new officers; disseminate
university policies, chapter regulations and conduct procedure (including internal).
- Demonstrate benefit to campus community, Greek community, and local communities in the surrounding area.