Purpose: The Bridge Program is designed to prepare students from underrepresented groups (African-American, Native American, Hispanic American and Pacific Islanders) for biomedical careers by providing academic support and a stimulating research experience.
Annual Financial Support:
1) Complete the "MA-MS/PhD Bridge Applicant Profile" form
2) Write a 1-2 page "Statement of Purpose" describing your career goals and interests
3) Request at least 2 (no more than 3) letters of recommendation from science faculty which address:
4) Provide unofficial copies of your transcript(s)
5) Complete the "All Science Transcript Form"
|Student Enrichment Opportunities (SEO)||
|Department of Biology||
|San Francisco State University||
|1600 Holloway Avenue||
|San Francisco, CA 94132||