Residential Life { Division of Student Affairs & Enrollment Management }

Image: Photos of SF State students and scenes from around campus

Check out the updated Community Living Standards.

DPRC and Housing Accommodations

If you are a student with a disability (including but not limited to, mobility, physical non-mobility and chronic health related) who is considering living in the residential community or if you have already applied for housing and received a confirmation of your space, we strongly encourage you to contact the Disability Programs and Resource Center (DPRC) to begin the process of registering with DPRC and requesting accommodations.

Any and all requests for accommodations must be approved and facilitated through DPRC. Once all the necessary steps have been completed, DPRC will contact the Housing Office to work to find reasonable accommodations for you.

The DPRC Office web site is Or they can be contacted via email at or via phone by dialing (415) 338-2472.

We look forward to working with you and DPRC as you begin, or continue, your college career!

SF State Home