Campus Recreation is committed to offering a variety of fitness opportunities throughout the year, enabling the campus community to live healthier, balanced and active lives. We strive to create positive and supportive exercise environments that inspire positive lifestyle changes. To achieve success, we offer new and exciting Group X classes each semester that will challenge the mind and body. Our schedules include Yoga, Aquatics, Strength Training, Core, Pilates, Kickboxing, and more! Classes take place Monday through Friday between 12pm-8pm on a Drop-In basis. A current SFSU ID card is required to participate. All Group X classes are 50 minutes in length starting 10 minutes after the hour indicated unless otherwise specified.
Even though the department does not anticipate cancelling Group X classes on the daily schedule, the facility can be closed or moved on short notice. Please refer to the Activities calendar for up-to-date class times.
Group X Etiquette
- It is inappropriate and unsafe to enter a class that has already started.
- Athletic attire is suggested when participating in Group X classes.
- Participants are not permitted to operate stereo equipment.
- Verbal or physical abuse towards an employee of Campus Rec will result in immediate dismissal from the facility.
- Participants must secure all personal belongings in a locker.
*Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
(This PDF has accessibility barriers. If you need help to read the information or fill out the form, please contact Campus Recreation at firstname.lastname@example.org.