Campus Recreation Opportunities
The Campus Recreation Department at SF State is currently accepting applications for the positions listed below. The positions listed are open to currently enrolled SF State students ONLY and are not Work-Study jobs. As a member of the Campus Recreation Staff, you are expected to have a professional attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills, excellent focus (despite distraction), and the ability to evaluate a situation in order to make decisions.
If you require assistance in reading the information on a PDF file or in filling out a form, please contact Campus Recreation at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Staff Availability Sheet (fillable). This form should be submitted when applying for all positions with Campus Recreation.
Staff Availability Sheet (Microsoft Excel Worksheet)
· Special Events Student Manager (added October 28, 2016)
· Building Supervisor (added November 21, 2016)
· Intramural Sports Referee (added August 1, 2016)
· Informal Recreation Attendant (added November 21, 2016)
· Non-Student Fitness Instructor (added September 23, 2015)
· Student Fitness Instructor (added August 22, 2016)
· Student Office & Marketing Assistant (added August 22, 2016)
· Student Manager for Sport Clubs (added October 28, 2016)
· Student Manager of Intramural Sports (added October 28, 2016)
· Student Manager for Risk Management (added October 28, 2016)
· Student Manager for Reservations (added October 28, 2016)