Campus Recreation Opportunities
The Campus Recreation Department at SF State is currently accepting applications for the positions listed below. The positions listed are open to currently enrolled SF State students ONLY and are not Work-Study jobs. As a member of the Campus Recreation Staff, you are expected to have a professional attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills, excellent focus (despite distraction), and the ability to evaluate a situation in order to make decisions.
If you require assistance in reading the information on a PDF file or in filling out a form, please contact Campus Recreation at email@example.com.)
Staff Availability Sheet (fillable). This form should be submitted when applying for all positions with Campus Recreation.
Staff Availability Sheet (Microsoft Excel Worksheet)
· Special Events Student Manager (added January 29, 2016)
· Intramural Sports Referee (added August 12, 2015)
· Non-Student Fitness Instructor (added September 23, 2015)
· Student Fitness Instructor (added September 23, 2015)
· Student Manager for Aquatics (added January 18, 2016)
· Lifeguard (added January 18, 2016)