Library Web site: http://www.library.sfsu.edu
Holdings: More than 3.5 million items.
Circulation: Over 350,000 items a year.
Use: More than 2 million visits by students, faculty and community members annually.
Electronic Resources: InvestiGator, the library's own on-line catalog, is available on-site and remotely. The library provides access to well over 100 on-line databases, most accessible remotely as well as in the library.
Specialized collections and services:
- OASIS, a Web-based Basic Information Competence Requirement for undergraduate students.
- Frank V. de Bellis Collection
- Government Publications
- The Labor Archives & Research Center
- Media Access Center/Computer Lab
- Special Collections/Archives
- John F. True Computer Lab and Study Area
Friends of the Library:
Exists to promote an appreciation of the J. Paul Leonard Library, to strengthen relationships between the University and the community, and to raise funds beyond those available in the regular budget for library services. Operates the Booksale Room in the Library. Contact: Suzanne Taylor, 415/338-2408. Web site: www.library.sfsu.edu
Information on this page was compiled in fall 2000.
Comments and Questions
SFSU, 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94132