The external advisory board (EAB) was selected to represent the breadth of companies in the life sciences industry in order to receive a broad view and advice from the industry as a whole. SFSU PSM’s EAB consist of leaders of local biotechnology institutes to guide curricular implementation, internship placement, and assist program and scholarship development. Current External Advisory Board members are:
- John Sninsky, Ph.D. Chairperson, Vice, President of Discovery Research, Celera Corporation
- Susan Baxter, Ph.D. Executive Director, CSU Program for Education and Research in Biotechnology (CSUPERB)
- Casey Case, Ph.D. Vice President of Research, SanBio, Inc.
- Elaine Johnson, Ph.D. Director, Bio-Link
- Ana Krtolica, Ph.D. CEO & CSO, StemLifeLine Inc.
- Dan Maher, MBA Senior Vice President, BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- Sheldon Schuster, Ph.D President, Keck Graduate Institute
- Jeffrey Wallin, Ph.D. Scientist, Genentech Inc.
- Xianmin Zeng, PhD. Associate Professor, Buck Institute for Research on Aging