|In this section, faculty and department
staff have an opportunity to review training materials
for contract and grants topics.
Faculty Overview of Grants, Contracts, and Compliance
- Introduction to contracts and grants management
for new SFSU faculty.
- Overview of SFSU's Compliance Program including
cost-sharing, time and effort reporting, and sub-recipient
- Discussion of roles and responsibilities of Principal
Investigators and ORSP staff, time and effort reporting,
and conflict of interests.
of Grants and Contracts (.pdf)
- Overview of ORSP services and office functions including
compliance issues, policies and procedures.
- Discusses the life of an award; from proposal submission
to award and successful completion.
- Reviews existing forms and reports.
of NSF Policies and Procedures (.pdf)
- Reviews policies related to managing funds received
from the National Science Foundation.
to Read Financial Reports (.pdf)
- How to read and understand the financial reports
used to track expenditures on sponsored programs.
- Helps principal investigators and their staff to
reports in order to reconcile expenses on a regular