Office of International Programs (OIP)

How do I study at SF State as an exchange student?

First and most importantly, we only accept exchange students from our designated Exchange Program Partners to our international exchange program. Please verify that your university is indeed one of exchange partners. If it is not listed, you are not eligible to come as an exchange student. However, you may come as a matricualted F-1 visa student by applying as an international student directly to SF State. For more information, visit the Apply Now page

SF State Home