OIPNEWS Weekly Update
March 29, 2013
Immigration & Visa Updates
Office of International Programs (OIP) Updates
- Request Your Travel Documents Early!
- Post-Completion Practical Training Reminder
- Full-Time Enrollment Reminder
- Happy April Fool’s Day!
- 19th Annual “Celebration of Achievement” Reception for Graduating International Students!
- SFSU Closed On Monday, April 1 – Cesar Chavez Holiday!
Workshops & Activities
- Tax Law Question & Answer
- Don’t Forget the April 15, 2013 Deadline for Filing Income Tax Forms
- Need Help With Your U.S. Federal Tax Forms? SF State’s VITA Program Is Here To Help!
- International Student Income Tax Issues
Job & Internship Opportunities
San Francisco Bay Area Events & Activities
- 10 Things Everyone Needs to Know About Money
- Consumer Tip: Knowing the Danger Signs of Scams
- Quote of the Week
- April National Holidays
- Cesar Chavez Holiday: Some History
- Some Passover History
- Some Easter History – All You Ever Wanted To Know About Easter!