OIPNEWS Weekly Update
March 15, 2013
Immigration & Visa Updates
- Immigration Law Question & Answer
- This Week’s Travel Question & Answer
- Have You Moved Recently?
- Your Legal Responsibilities
- Off-Campus Employment Rules
- H-1B Visas And The U.S. Master's Quota
Office of International Programs (OIP) Updates
- OIP Events Calendar For International Students!
- Flying Out Of San Francisco During Spring Break? Some Useful Info
- Attention Malaysian Students, Faculty and Professionals! Attend Malaysia Forum April 6-8
- Email Scam - Avoid Green Card Lottery Fraud
Workshops & Activities
- SF State Career Center Workshops & Events
- H-1B/U.S. Permanent Residency Workshop!
- Applying For A New F-1 Student Visa/Overseas Travel Workshop
- Celebrate Persian New Year at SF State!
- Important SFSU Dates To Remember
- Important Information From The SF State Division of Information Technology (DoIT): Increased Hacking Activity & Sensitive Information Requests
- Summer Session Offers A Variety of Classes!
- How To Assemble Your Tax Forms Prior To Mailing
- How To File An Amended Tax Return
- FREE Tax Assistance For SF State International Students!
- Income Tax Information: For F-1 and J-1s in the U.S. for More than Five Years Who are Residents for Tax Purposes
Scholarships & Financial Assistance
- “Funding for U.S. Study” An On-Line Directory of Scholarships, Grants & Fellowships for International Students
San Francisco Bay Area Events & Activities
- The 162nd Annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival & Parade
- 31st Annual San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival
- 2013 World Baseball Classic
- Quote Of The Week
- Tips To Reduce Your Environmental Impact
- Persian New Year (“No-Rooz”) Starts Wednesday, March 20!
- How to Stay Safe from Stalking
- St Patrick’s Day: A Brief History