OIPNEWS Weekly Update
January 25, 2013
Immigration & Visa Updates
- Immigration Law Question
- Are You Maintaining A Full-Time Course Load?
- Be Sure You Have Permission IN ADVANCE From OIP To Take Less Than A Full-Time Course Load!
- Port of Entry Issues for Returning SF State International Students
Office of International Programs (OIP) Updates
- Help OIP To Serve Your Better
- Last Day To Add/Drop Classes Is Friday, February 8!
- SEVIS Full-Time Enrollment Requirement!
- Important Reminder Regarding On-Campus Employment Regulations
- Last Day To Apply For PCPT For December 2012 Graduates Is February 5, 2013!
Income Tax Information
- Income Tax Forms
- WAIT! Don’t File your Tax Forms Too Soon!
- Income Tax Information: Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statements
- Income Tax Information: Form 1099-INT
- Get FREE Help With You U.S. Federal Taxes!
- Sales Tax Refunds For Purchases In The United States
- SFSU Spring 2013 Gym Open Recreation Hours
- Important SFSU Dates To Remember
- Spring Semester 2013 Academic Calendar
- 27th Annual CSU Student Research Competition Announced
Job & Internship Opportunities
Scholarships & Financial Assistance
San Francisco Bay Area Events & Activities
- Civil War Heritage Days At Fort Point
- Treasure Island Flea Market
- FREE Classical Concerts By The San Francisco Chamber Orchestra!
- February National Holidays
- Helpful Web Site Tip
- Safety Tips
- Quote Of The Week
- Groundhog Day
- Some Lunar New Year History