OIPNEWS Weekly Update
January 11, 2013
Immigration & Visa Updates
- Immigration Law Question
- SEVIS Requirements: What Info On F & J Students Must OIP Report?
- On-Campus Employment Regulations Reminder
- Did You Travel Abroad During The Winter Break?
- SEVIS Requirement To Be Registered For Full-Time Study
- Important SEVIS Registration Information for International Students
- Limits To Taking On-Line Or Distance Learning Courses
- Last Day To Apply For PCPT For December 2012 Graduates Is February 5, 2013!
Office of International Programs (OIP) Updates
- Full Tuition Refund Deadline Date Is January 25!
- Have You Moved Recently?
- Why Do I Have So Many I-20 Forms?
- Delete E-mail Scams, Do Not Respond
- Spring 2013 International Student Orientation Takes Place From Tuesday, January 22-Friday, January 25
- Information on U.S. Visitor’s Visas for Family Members and Friends From Abroad
- New Spring 2013 Class At SF State: Mental Health Advocate Training
- Important Caution to SF State International Students When Taking On-Line Courses
- International Students and DWI/DUI Arrests or Convictions
Income Tax Information
- Form 1098-T Tuition Statement
- Income Tax Information: Statement of Interest Earnings From Your Bank, Form 1099-INT
San Francisco Bay Area Events & Activities