Media Advisory: Congresswoman Speier to hold Women’s Health Forum
Congresswoman Jackie Speier will hold a forum on women’s health titled “Don’t Turn Back the Clock” at San Francisco State University on March 15 in celebration of Women’s History Month. The forum will feature a panel discussion among students, health professionals and leading policymakers on the state of women’s health in the U.S. and the ongoing challenges regarding access to contraception. A news briefing will precede the event.
- Congresswoman Jackie Speier
- Nancy Milliken, M.D., University of California, San Francisco
- Cynthia A. Gomez, Ph.D., San Francisco State University
- Jeanne Conry M.D., The American Congress of Obstetricians and
- Carrie Frederick M.D., Physicians for Reproductive Choice and Health
- SF State students
WHEN: Thursday, March 15, 2012, 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
WHAT: Press Conference, 11 – 11:45 a.m.
WHERE: Malcolm X Plaza, center of San Francisco State University campus
WHAT: Women’s Health Forum: “Don’t Turn Back the Clock,” 12 noon – 1:30 p.m.
WHERE: Forum: Seven Hills Conference Center, San Francisco State University
DETAILS: A map can be found here: http://www.sfsu.edu/~sfsumap/southwest.htm Parking is available behind the conference center on State Drive.
For more information, reporters may contact University Communications at 415-338-1665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this story: