Professor of Health Education Erik Peper and Associate Professor of Health Education Richard Harvey with five undergraduate students co-authored the following posters presented at the 46th annual meeting of the Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback held in Austin, Texas, March 11-14:
- Posture changes, perceived strength and SEMG (Peper, E., Booiman, A., Lin, I-M., Harvey, R. and Del Dosso, A.).
- Abdominal SEMG feedback for diaphragmatic breathing: A methodological note (Peper, E., Booiman, A., Lin, I-M., Harvey, R. and Mitose, J.).
- Changes with a seat insert: changes in strength and not EMG (Schwanbeck, R., Peper, E., Booiman, A., Harvey, R. and Lin, I-M.) .
- Eliminating chronic migraines with electromyography, autogenic training, posture and cognitive control: A successful case report (Miceli, B.J. Peper, E. and Harvey, R.).
- Alternative tool for weight bearing with balance training biofeedback for hemiparetic patients (Gomes, L., G., Harvey, R., Peper, E. and Gamba, H.R.).
- Muscular changes in weight bearing using biofeedback tool in hemiparetic patients (Gomes, L.G., Peper, E., Harvey, R., Neto, T.P.L.,Maia, J. M. and Gamba, H.R.).
Associate Professor of Social Work Yeon-Shim Lee co-authored two articles: "Predicting help-seeking attitudes toward mental health services among American Indian older adults: Is Andersen's behavioral model a good fit?" which was published in the Journal of Applied Gerontology and "Depression literacy among American Indian older adults," published in the Journal of Evidence-Informed Social Work