Give us your feedback.
February 27, 2002
SFSU rolls out its newly redesigned Web site this week with numerous improvements to help visitors find information more quickly and easily. Among the new site's highlights, all available on the home page:
- Campus News: The latest headline news and events at San Francisco State.
- Quick Links: Popular University Web sites linked directly from the home page.
- Audience Pages: Information of interest to specific constituent groups.
- Topics Pages: Campus resources and services, plus a description of what they do.
- Web A-Z: An alphabetical listing of SFSU departments, programs, services and facilities.
- Find it Fast: Search and directory services for finding people, programs, Web sites, e-mail addresses, phone numbers and office addresses.
- Need Help? How to get answers to SFSU's most frequently asked questions.
- Site Map: An abbreviated listing of what's on our home page and related pages.
SFSU has had a presence on the World Wide Web since 1994. The new look of the Web site is the seventh in the site's eight-year history. Visits to SFSU's Web site during that time have swelled to tens of thousands a day, from people all over the world.
The Web redesign has been a collaborative effort of the Office of Publications and the Division of Information Technology, in consultation with the IT Web Committee, Public Affairs, and others from throughout campus. A Web survey asking visitors for feedback to our former site was used to help shape the new site. Come back and visit us often.