Job Title: Website Maintenance Assistant On Campus Student Assistant or Work-Study
We are not accepting applications for this position.
- Improve your computer and web skills.
- Work in a dynamic and supportive environment that promotes the development of your communication, interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Gain experience that will enhance your résumé.
- Join the LAC's friendly, talented, and diverse staff.
- Excellent opportunity for the self-directed person.
- Work closely with faculty to update and maintain the LAC’s web site using Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Request, compile, and update contact information for campus tutoring services linked to the LAC web site.
- Troubleshoot basic networking problems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills a must. Maturity, good judgment, and willingness to take initiative when appropriate.
- Upper division ranking, at least the second year of attendance at SF State, and in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Previous FTP and/or Dreamweaver experience preferred, training also provided.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and e-mail, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of HTML is a must and CSS is a great plus.
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining PCs and MACs.
Unofficial transcripts and a cover letter must be submitted with the job application. Only complete applications will be considered.
STARTING PAY RATE $/Hr: 10.50
TIME 3 - 4 hours per week.