These links to third party websites have been selected for their usefulness and their display of best practices.
- The GradGuide
http://www.sfsu.edu/~gradstdy/ (.pdf in Grad Advising)
- The American Psychological Association's (APA) Style Guide
- Division of Information Technology at SFSU, Computer Training
- Computer-Using Educators, INC. (CUE )
- American Society of Training & Development (ASTD) Golden Gate Chapter
- The eLearning Guild
- International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI)
- Educational Technology Publications
- Indiana University's Instructional Systems program maintains an excellent reading list for its doctoral students that ITEC students may find useful.
- PhD programs in Instructional Design and Technology
http://www.aect.org/Curricula/ list maintained by Association of Educational Communications Technology (AECT)
- eLearning Forum
http://www.elearningforum.com/ The eLearning Forum is a non-commercial, global community of people who make decisions at the intersection of learning, technology, business, and design. Monthly meetings in Silicon Valley focus on the design of learning to improve business performance.