Instructional Web Authoring
This course gives students the knowledge and practice to design and implement effective web instruction, applicable to both educational and training situations. Students create a live Web site as a final project.
- Master the powerful Macromedia Dreamweaver MX software.
- Develop a solid methodology for the process of Web site creation.
- Learn and apply basic web design skills.
- Conceptualize, plan, and implement an instructional Web site
- Analyze and apply aspects of e-learning and online instruction, including accessibility and usability issues.
- Develop skills for Web site management and upkeep.