Workers' Compensation | Reporting My Injury
How to Get Help Chart:
Call for Help
to reach the
|Go to the
Student Health Center
No appointment needed
||Call for help
||Call Risk Management for referral (415) 338-2565
If you pre-designated your personal medical provider in writing to Human Resources prior to injury, you may go to that provider for medical care.
PDF Version of: How to Get Help Chart
Remember to . . . .
- Tell the Doctor or Healthcare provider you are a SFSU employee.
- Tell the Doctor or Healthcare provider you were injured and the nature of your injury/illness.
- Tell your supervisor about your injury or illness immediately.
- Get a Workers' Compensation Claim form (DWC Form 1) from either:
- Your supervisor
- Risk Management (ADM 252 – Human Resources, Safety & Risk Management)
- Student Health Center (SHC)
- Complete and return the Workers' Compensation Claim form to your
- Notify your supervisor or Risk Management in ADM 252.
In all cases NOTIFY your Supervisor of your injury or illness immediately!