SF State offers housing to students who are attending at least 1 unit of classes in SF State's Summer Session (information on Summer Session classes can be found on the College of Extended Learning website). For Summer 2014, residents will be housed in double-occupancy, two-bedroom apartments in the Towers at Centennial Square. Cost includes 10, 15 or 19 meals per week. Students may reside on campus for any or all summer sessions.
Students wishing to live in on-campus housing for Summer Session must fill out the Summer Application and Summer License Agreement, which can be found below. Current Housing residents and students who have already applied for Fall 2014 do not need to complete the Summer Application and $55 application fee.
- Summer Application (Summer-only residents)
Summer License Agreement (All residents, EXCEPT American Language Institute)
- For American Language Institute, please see the American Language Institute Summer Housing page.
- Terms & Conditions (All residents)
Schedule - All Housing License Agreements will begin on a Sunday (check-in 10am) and end on a Saturday (check-out 10am).
- R1: June 8 - July 12 (Classes: June 9 - July 11)
- R2: June 22 - August 16 (Classes: June 23 - August 15)
- R3: July 13 - August 16 (Classes: July 14 - August 15)
- R4: June 8 - August 16 (Classes: June 9 - August 15)
If you are taking courses or attending a program that does not correspond to the scheduled R1 - R4 dates, please contact SF State Housing at email@example.com.
For additional information about the Summer Housing process, please click the appropriate link:
- You are a current 2013-2014 resident
- You are confirmed for Fall 2014
- You are an American Language Institute (ALI) student