SF State Housing

Image: Photos of Park and Ward Hall, Towers at Centennial Square, Village at Centennial Square, and students with the SF State mascot

Off-Campus Housing: Live in Placement Agencies

If you are skilled in childcare you might be able to live rent free. To find out more visit the Web site for Town and Country Nannies and Mothers in Deed. Similar free room and/or board arrangements may be found by searching rental ads posted on the Off-Campus Housing Board. Typically an ad with $0 monthly rent will be an indication of rent in exchange for free room and/or board. Similar opportunities may be available from the Career Center.

Town & Country Nannies and Mothers in Deed

Off Campus Housing Board

SF State Career Center


University Housing does not inspect, recommend or guarantee off campus housing advertised on this Web site. Complaints regarding unethical or inappropriate business practices or incidents of any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, family status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation, or discrimination by a landlord, property manager or property owner should be reported to the Off-Campus Campus Housing Services, 800 Font Blvd, Mary Ward Hall, San Francisco, CA 94132-4036.

If you have any recommendations, please let us know by sending an email to housing@sfsu.edu.


SF State Home