SF State Housing

Image: Photos of Park and Ward Hall, Towers at Centennial Square, Village at Centennial Square, and students with the SF State mascot

Future Residents: Students with Disabilities

Students who require special housing accommodations must register with the Disability Programs and Resource Center (DPRC). You can access detailed information about registering with the DPRC.

Once you have registered with DPRC, University Housing will make every effort to meet the accommodation. However, a DPRC accommodation request will not circumvent the housing waitlist. All applicants will be served on a first come first served basis.

If you need any assistance filling out the application or registering with DPRC, please contact:



SF State Home