SF State Housing

Image: Photos of Park and Ward Hall, Towers at Centennial Square, Village at Centennial Square, and students with the SF State mascot

Current Resident Intent to Vacate

(Download the free Acrobat Reader for PDF format document)

If you wish to cancel the space you are currently occupying, please stop by the University Housing Office in Mary Ward Hall, 800 Font Blvd., San Francisco, CA 94132, to submit a Request to Intent to Vacate.

For detailed information and conditions under which you may be eligible to terminate your contract, please consult your Student Housing License Agreement, Terms and Conditions, Part 3, "3.0 License Cancellations, Refunds, Treatment of Indebtedness."

Please note, if you choose to move even though your Intent to Vacate notice has been denied, you may be required to pay full fees for the entire academic year as required by the License Agreement.

For additional questions, contact the Housing Department at 415/338-1067

License Terms and Conditions

Intent to Vacate Form


SF State Home