The HHLC offers valuable self-care resources in one location - integrating personal, social, and environmental aspects of health. This integrated focus of self, others and earth - combines knowledge from the sciences, the creative arts and the ancient wisdom traditions to encourage holistic inquiry and healthy living.
The Center offers an interactive learning environment where people, ideas and values meet and evolve. It is a place to learn about new modes of thinking and relating - a place where students learn to expand the conventional assumptions of medicine, education, philosophy and politics and take this expanded knowledge into personal life and community activism.
Information Areas Include:
- Alternative Health Careers
- Complementary and Alternative Medical Therapies
- Ecology and Sustainable Living
- Evolution of Consciousness and Culture
- Mind-Body Skills
- Movement and Touch Therapies
- Social Health and Relationship Skills
- Spiritual/Transpersonal Development
- Transformative Art and Education