Instructions For Submitting Application For Award Of Degree
- Click on the SF State Gateway button below to begin your Application for Award of Graduate Degree
- Log into SF State Gateway, and then choose the Academics tab
- Follow instructions to the Application for Award of Graduate Degree, fill out the information required and press SUBMIT
Please note, if you plan to graduate in Summer 2013, you can either file during the Spring 2013 semester or the Summer 2013 semester:
- Filing during the Spring 2013 semester will make you eligible to participate in the Spring 2013 general commencement ceremony.
- Filing during the Summer 2013 semester will make you eligible to participate in the Spring 2014 general commencement ceremony.
BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FOR AWARD OF GRADUATE DEGREE, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE GRADUATE EXIT SURVEY. Once you log into SF State Gateway and select Academics tab, you will be directed to the Graduate Exit Survey. Complete the survey. At the bottom of the survey, click on SUBMIT. You will then be taken to the Application for Award of Graduate Degree. Complete the application online and click SUBMIT.
For more graduation information, please refer to the links below: