Print an IRS Tax Return Transcript - Online
If your FAFSA is selected for verification and you are unable to use the IRS Data Retrieval Option, you can print a tax return transcript from the IRS web site and submit it to the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Print it online
- Go to www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript
- Follow the online prompts and instructions.
- Select "Return Transcript" for the tax year 2013.
- If you filed an amended tax return for 2013, you will also have to request an "Account Transcript" or "Record of Account". See special instructions below.
Order by phone (multiple copies)
- Call the IRS toll free at 1-800-908-9946.
- Follow the voice instructions and prompts.
- Press 2 for tax transcript
- Enter year 2013
For STUDENTS OR PARENTS who filed an Amended Tax Return
You cannot use the web to order the forms below. You must use the 4056 T paper form and mail it to the IRS address located on the form to request either forms. It may take up to 30 days to receive the forms. Then you will
- Submit to our office the IRS Tax Return Transcript and the IRS Account Transcript
- The Record of Account (could be used as both Tax Return Transcript and Account Tax Transcript) must request by using paper Form 4506-T and send to the IRS office)