Office of Student Financial Aid

Image: Photos of SF State students and scenes from around campus


New Hires and Continuing Students

I-9 Federal Employment Eligibility Verification Form (example)

This process requires the student to present various original documents for verification of the student's eligibility to work in the United States based on the Immigration Reform Control Act of November 6, 1989.

SPAR (Student Payroll Action Request Form) (example)

Departments should have these forms available for the student to complete. These forms are available from Corporate Express at 1-800-760-3280 - Form SFO911. The Office of Student Financial Aid does not provide SPAR forms to students or employers. Completed forms are submitted to the Payroll Office in order to enter the student on the State Payroll System.

SF State Home