Office of Student Financial Aid

Image: Photos of SF State students and scenes from around campus


What Americorps program is right for you? Interested in Receiving an Americorps grant through volunteer works? It's a chance to apply your skills and ideals toward helping others and meeting critical needs in the community


If you have an Americorps Award and are seeking payment for current expenses, you can now request your award directly online from National Service Trust.

If this is the first time you are using this system, you will have to register first.

Otherwise, just log in directly at Americorps's website to request your award:

You will have to indicate the name of the school and the award is for EDUCATIONAL EXPENSES (do not put for FORBEARANCE or to pay off Student Loans).

Please Note:

For students who attend open University through CEL (College of Extended Learning) must submit the paper voucher directly to the CEL office.

SF State Home