In addition to a completed and signed Pre-Doctoral Program application form*, the following documents are required:
- The 3 essays described on the application form*
- An official transcript from each institution you have attended
- A letter of recommendation from your Faculty Sponsor.
Your application is not complete until your Faculty Sponsor has
- approved the budget at section FS2
- filled out and signed the application form at sections FS1, FS3, FS4, and FS5
* Please Note: This form is not available all year. If the California Pre-Doctoral Program does not link to this year's application form, you may email Dr. Viveros for a copy of last year's form—which will be provided for informational purposes only. Check back frequently for the current year's application form