Make an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call the Advising Center 415.338.2103, or drop by the front desk, ADM 211.
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
- Unofficial transcript(s), preferably for all institutions you have attended
- A current resume or C.V. In addition to contact information, please include the following, as applicable:
- Education, GPA
- Honors and awards
- Publications (any work you've published)
- Conferences (at which you've delivered papers)
- Research Experience (formal or informal)
- Teaching Experience (including teaching assistantships and tutoring)
- Volunteer Work, Academic Service, or Public Service Activities
- Foreign Languages (languages you speak and your level)
- Employment or Internships
- Samples of your writing that will help me get to know you and assess your fellowship eligibility, including academic writing and application essays to any scholarships, internships, graduate or other programs.
Please note that your appointment may take up to an hour, and there may be a short wait if another student is ahead of you.
I look forward to meeting you!
Joy Viveros, Ph.D.