Healthy Computing Tip # 407: 10 New Years Resolutions
It is the time of year that many of us reflect
on what improvements we want to make. Most
often, our resolutions involve improving our
health. We encourage you to take a moment to
print and post this list near your computer and
make a commitment to improve your work health
and integrate the following 10 New Years Resolutions.
1. I will take micro-breaks every minute (1-2 seconds).
2. I will take meso-breaks every 20-30 minutes (20-60 seconds).
3. I will take a large movement break every hour (1-5 minutes).
4. I will alternate my tasks.
5. I will stand-up to speak to my co-workers when they come to talk with me.
6. I will encourage my co-workers to have walking meetings, whenever possible.
7. I will take my morning, afternoon and lunch breaks away from my desk/computer.
8. I will ask for help if I feel overwhelmed with work.
9. I will laugh every day and try to see the humor in most situations.
10. I will read and practice the email tips.
We wish you a new year filled with joy, prosperity and untold blessings.