For 45 years, the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) at SF State University has improved access and retention of historically underserved (low income, first generation college) students by facilitating their matriculation into SF State and by providing a support system for their success. EOP is a comprehensive program designed to provide students with outreach, admissions, academic, and financial support. Students receive on-going advising, tutoring, and workshops designed to increase retention and graduation rates. Eligible EOP students are encouraged to apply to additional EOP programs such as Summer Bridge - an eight-week intensive academic early start summer program, Guardian Scholars Program - a comprehensive program that serves former foster care youth, and Student Support Services - a federally funded TRiO program that provides intensive academic support for students in their first two years of college.
- The 2015-2016 EOP Application must be completed online at www.csumentor.edu to be considered for Fall 2015, a complete application with both Letters of Recommendation must be received by our March 31, 2015 deadline.
- EOP Student Success Agreement
- EOP Summer Bridge 2015 Application
- Register for EOP Workshops Online at Eventbrite.
- Have your grades been slipping? Click on this link for some assitance.