Pay Phone TTY Locations on the SFSU Campus
The Pay Phone TTY is a communication device that enables deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals and individuals with speech-related disabilities to place telephone calls.
There are six locations on campus with the Pay Phone TTY:
- Administration Building, Main Lobby (near Room 152)
- Burk Hall, First Floor Lobby
- Cesar Chavez Student Center, Lower Conference Level, in the Rosa Parks Conference Wing
- Humanities Building, Main Lobby
- J. Paul Leonard Library, just outside the Main Entrance
- J. Paul Leonard Library, 1st Floor Main Lobby near Entrance
The Pay Phone TTY is designed for use with a public telephone and does not interfere with standard phone operations. Information is available on how to use the Pay Phone TTY.