Current SF State ATI Goals
- Explore options to support textbook adoption deadlines for departments with late-hire faculty.
- Work with Campus Athletics department on captioning all videos posted to their website.
- Document current workflows of faculty uploading instructional materials online in order to identify existing campus structures and procedures that promote efficient remediation of instructional materials
- Develop method of tracking purchases in which exemptions have been granted so vendor engagement can begin in advance of contract renewal.
Back to Top
SF State Accomplishments
Back to Top
CSU Chancellor’s Office Projects
- The 2013/14 systemwide goal is in the area of Instruction Materials - "Systemwide Instructional Materials Awareness Training."
- The 2012/13 systemwide goal was in the area of Procurment - "Establish a process with roles assigned for all parts of creating an Equally-Effective Alternate Access Plan (EEAAP)
". SF State succesfully implemented this goal and an EEAAP was created for use on campus.
- The eTextbook Accessibility Project is intended for campuses to evaluate, select, and implement eTextbook products that are as accessible as possible for students, staff, and faculty