2012 Chinese Teaching Materials Training Program for
Chinese Language Teachers from Northern California
Confucius Institute at SF State will collaborate with Hanban to promote the 2012 Chinese Teaching Materials Training Program for Chinese language teachers from Northern California sponsored by Hanban at Beijing Normal University. Two classes will be offered respectively in November and December 2012. We welcome all qualified teachers to submit application forms before the deadlines.
For more information, please visit:
- to improve the quality of international Chinese language teaching;
- to promote excellent Chinese language teaching materials of Hanban;
- to provide specialized support of teaching and training materials.
Class I: 11/17/2012 Depart San Francisco - 11/24/2012 Return from Beijing
Application Deadline: 9/17
Class II: 12/25/2012 Depart San Francisco - 01/01/2013 Return from Beijing
Application Deadline: 10/25
- Application Form (Attachment 1 at: http://www.chinese.cn/onlinelearning/article/2012-04/19/ content_428267.htm);
- A recommendation letter from your school or employment certificate;
- Application fee: $150
(1) Make a personal check payable to: CI at SF State
(2) Mail or send your application form with the check to:
Confucius Institute at SF State
1600 Holloway Ave., Burk Hall 325
San Francisco, CA 94132
(3) Hanban will review and approve all applications based on applicants’
(4) The application fee is non-refundable if you are admitted by Hanban.