Confucius Institute at San Francisco State University
2011 Summer Chinese Bridge for American Schools:
A New Development
2011 “汉语桥----美国中小学校长访华之旅 ”（夏季）
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Confucius Institute at SF State, in association with Hanban, is going to organize a delegation of school principals/school district leaders to take part in the 2011 Summer Chinese Bridge for American Schools: A New Development from June 18th to 26th, 2011 sponsored by Hanban, China. This program will help you have a much better understanding of China and offer good opportunities for you to establish cooperative links with your Chinese counterparts.
If you are eligible for this program, please send (1) a completed Application Form and (2) Participation Terms and Conditions, Release, and Waiver documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM, Friday, April 29th. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 415-338-7631.
IMPORTANT DATES1. Application deadline: Friday, April 29
2. Submit (1) Application Forms and (2) Participation Terms and Conditions, Release, and Waiver to Hanban: Monday, May 2
3. Book SF-Beijing round-trip tickets (Air China CA986): Monday, May 9
4. Confirm flight tickets and visa application: Monday, May 16
5. Apply for visa: Monday, May 16
(1) Passport: at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least one blank visa page in it.
(2) Visa application form.
(3) Photo: one recently-taken color photo of 2×2 square inch glued or stapled on the application form.
(4) Application fee $140 (money order or cashier check payable to: Chinese Consulate)
6. Orientation: Saturday, June 11
7. SFO-Beijing (Air China CA986): Saturday, June 18 (arrival in Beijing on June 19)
8. Beijing-SFO (Air China CA985): Sunday, June 26 (arrival in SF on June 26)