Summer 2012 Semester Fee and Payment Information
Schedule of Fees/ Tuition by student level:
- Undergraduate (Summer Session 2012 Undergraduate courses are offered through College of Extended Learning.)
- Credential (Summer Session 2012 Credential courses are offered through College of Extended Learning.)
- Out-of-State/ International
Students must pay tuition and registration fees and nonresident tuition fee for the total number of units for which you intend to register. Your payment must be received in the Bursar's Office by the fee payment deadline April 13, 2012. If you are a financial aid recipient, a financial aid fee deferment must be recorded on your student account by the fee payment deadline. If you miss the fee payment deadline, please contact the Bursar's Office at 415-338-1281, by email at email@example.com,or in person at the Administration Building 155 or Student Service Building 103.
All students must pay tuition and registration fees appropriate to their student level. In addition, Out-of-State and International students must pay $372.00 per unit. All MBA, MSA or MSBA students must pay an additional $254 per unit Professional Program Fee each semester.
- Schedule of Fees/ Tuition and Registration Process
- Fee Payment Deadlines
- Refund Guidelines
- Financial Aid Recipient Deadlines
- Miscellaneous Fees
- Payment Methods
- Installment Plans (There are no installment plans for the Summer Semester)
- Special Circumstances
- Important Dates