Summer 2012 Semester Fee and Payment Information
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Tuition fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial tuition fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed tuition fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed tuition fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees and/or the Campus.
Important Information: The Bursar's Office will begin accepting Summer 2012 fee payments on Monday, March 12, 2012 for the following graduate programs*:
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Master of Science Business Administration (M.S.B.A.)
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership (Ed.D.)
- Master of Science - Physical Therapy (M.P.T.)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Science (D.P.T.Sc.)
All other courses will be offered through College of Extended Learning. For more information, please visit http://www.cel.sfsu.edu/.
Fee and Payment Deadlines
You must pay tuition and registration fees for the total number of units for which you intend to register.
(For courses offered through College of Extended Learning. For more information, visit http://www.cel.sfsu.edu/.)
- Schedule of Fees/ Tuition and Registration Process
- Fee Payment Deadlines
- Refund Guidelines
- Financial Aid Recipient Deadlines
- Miscellaneous Fees
- Payment Methods
- Installment Plans (There are no installment plans for the Summer Semester)
- Special Circumstances
- Important Dates